Invitation to our Employment Support Event- 12th August 2019
PACE are holding an event to support the employees at Havelock and others who are seeking employment and we are looking for Fife businesses who may be looking to recruit to attend and promote their businesses.
This will be an opportunity to
- Advertise and promote your vacancies
- Meet suitable candidates
- Recruit skilled and motivated staff
The event will take place on:
- Monday 12th August 2019
- Dean Park Hotel, Chapel Level, Kirkcaldy, KY2 6HF
All companies attending will be provided with
- A table to enable you to display resources
- Space to display pop up stands
- Refreshment – lunch, tea/coffee.
If you want to attend this event, please email email@example.com by 2pm on Friday 9th August with the following details
- Name of company
- Site location
- Names of staff attending (maximum 2 individuals)
- Vacancies you are recruiting for including the number per job title
- Details of any specific dietary or access requirements.
If you are unable to attend in person but would be keen to advertise any vacancies please contact Caroline Low and provide details of the job opportunities you have.
If you or any of your colleagues have any questions relating to this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org