As a registered partner of the Supplier Development Programme, Fife Council is committed to providing support to the local business community during the tendering process, therefore supporting the economic growth of the area.
The SDP supports businesses competing for the £9 billion annual spend of the Scottish public sector. The programme offers free advice, support, training and events covering all aspects of tendering to increase knowledge and improve competency.
Support for Fife Businesses
Fife Council's Supplier Development Programme provides support to Fife businesses in three distinct ways:
- Raises awareness of the opportunities available for SMEs within the public sector
- Improves business readiness to tender
- Assists SMEs in evaluating tender opportunities
Benefits to companies registered with SDP
Benefits to companies registered with SDP include:
- Access to all SDP events across Scotland
- Opportunity to attend Meet the Buyer events, which provide access to buyers from public and private sector organisations
- Full access to advice on SDP website
- Company listing on SDP's Suppliers Register
- Regular e-bulletins
- Access to local business support network
How to Register with SDP
To register as a member, simply visit the SDP Website.
We have a series of free events for registered members of the Supplier Development Programme which will offer guidance on the tender process, including pointers on how to improve your bids. For a full list of training available, please visit our Events Calendar.
A Guide to Selling to the Council
Fife Council spend around £477 million each year on third party works, goods and services – to help you and your business bid better, Fife Council have compiled a guide.
Download a guide to Selling to the council
For more information on upcoming tenders and the latest local news visit SDP Fife or email: email@example.com