Welcome To Business Gateway Fife
Who we are
Business Gateway Fife provides a wide range of support and advice to individuals looking to set up in business, and newly formed and existing businesses looking to grow and develop.
Our experienced business advisors provide tailored advice, withaccess to a range of business information including market research, supplier and company lists, credit checks and statistics. We also deliver a varied programme of fully funded workshops, including start-up sessions and skills events, more information on which can be found here.
Encouraging entrepreneurial and business activity on behalf of Fife Council, we are a private company, limited by guarantee, which is able to generate profits. These profits are are then reinvested into the business community in Fife. We have a board, which combines the private and public sectors, which enables us to operate in a commercially focused way as a non-profit distributing business.
What we do
Covering the whole of Fife, we aim to help individuals and businesses by offering the following services:
- Tailored advice from our team of experienced business advisers
- Access to a range of initiatives to help your business grow and develop, including workshops and 1-2-1 advice on areas such as leadership, funding, recruitment, moving into new markets and accessing a range of specialist support
- A wide variety of free events - from start-up sessions to specific skills events covering topics such as sales, ecommerce, finance and HR –details of which can be found here
For a more detailed list of our business support offerings click here
Working closely with Fife Council and other strategic partners, we blend our services and support interventions with their Economic Development team to achieve the following objectives:
- Encourage and supporting entrepreneurial activity in Fife
- Create a steady stream of successful new businesses
- Support local existing business in developing organic and sustainable growth
Download our 2018-2019 Annual Achievements document to get a feel for what we have achieved in the past year, our key objectives and the types of projects that we have been supporting. Have a look at what we do in the rest of the country with our national annual review.
Or to find out more, call our main office in Glenrothes on 01592 858333 or email email@example.com