The Cyber Resilience Voucher Scheme aims to support companies to improve their knowledge, understanding and strategy towards handling cyber security and protecting valuable information for the company. An award of up to £1,500 is available to businesses to help secure the services of a cyber security expert to help them check their current systems and develop them to meet the Cyber Essentials UK Government Standard.
The Voucher is to be used for the following activities:
• Expert advice and guidance to help develop a cyber resilience strategy and action plan for your company;
• An opportunity to have your approach to basic cyber resilience sense checked via the UK Government Cyber Essentials Scheme with a qualified supplier.
The voucher will provide up to 100% of eligible project costs to a maximum of £1,500 to companies to carry out the activities above with two expert suppliers.
The voucher is redeemed by the business on submission of required information on completion of the project. Payment is made in ONE instalment into the businesses bank account.
Who is eligible?
• Scottish small to medium-sized businesses that want to improve their level of cyber resilience.
• Businesses must be trading and meet the requirements outlined in the application form
• Application can forms can be obtained through engagement with a Business Gateway Adviser, therefore businesses must have a relationship with a Business Gateway Adviser, Scottish Enterprise or Highlands & Islands Account Manager to be eligible. An email supporting the businesses application from the respective Advisor/ Account Manager is required as part of this application process.
For more information, please contact your Business Gateway Adviser directly, call us on 01592 858333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org