It’s no secret that your people are absolutely critical to the overall success of your business – particularly in small businesses where every person plays a key role.
In order to support small businesses with the recruitment process, from sourcing to induction and training, we work with our external partners to deliver this service to help you to get the most out of your team.
If you are looking to take on a young person, Fife Council has created The Fife Youth Job Contract in response to high levels of unemployment within the 16-24 year old age group. Our HR Business Adviser works with Opportunities Fife, local Colleges and Skills Development Scotland to support this process and identify Modern Apprenticeship opportunities.
Our dedicated HR Business Adviser is on hand to discuss all your HR and personnel needs by offering the following:
• Recruitment and selection process
• Writing job descriptions/person specifications
• Sourcing options for new employees
• Developing HR policies and employment contracts
• Employment law including maternity, paternity and leave entitlement
• HMRC requirements – payroll, Tax and NI
Please contact our HR Business Adviser directly on 01592 858320 if you require any advice, support or assistance. Our HR Business Adviser can arrange a mutually convenient meeting to discuss your objectives and how we achieve them.