In a world where good and bad experiences shared online can make or break a business, only gold standard customer service skills will do...
Food from Fife is working with Welcome to Excellence Ltd to provide a one day training course in customer service: Welcome Host Gold.
It is designed for front facing staff who work in the tourism, hospitality, leisure, travel and transport sectors. Participants will learn what it means to be an ambassador for your business and what it takes to retain customers for life.
Participants are provided with a support guide full of practical hints and tips and those successfully completing the training receive Welcome to Excellence lapel badges and an attendance certificate.
When: 14th May 2018, 9.15am - 4.30pm
Venue: Tom Kidd Room, Old Course Hotel, St Andrews
Cost: £90 for Food from Fife members; £140 for non-members. This includes lunch.
To book: Contact email@example.com by Tuesday 1st May 2018
What does the course cover?
· Understanding customer needs and creating memorable experiences
· Delivering world-class service to every type of customer
· Building relationships that encourage repeat business and recommendations
· How to turn customers into ambassadors for your business
· The power of social media and customer reviews – how to influence them through great service
· Resolving challenging situations and turning complaints into a positive experience
What are the benefits of attending?
· By the end of the day participants will be able to:
· Understand how their approach to customer service impacts on the success of your business
· Deliver consistent service excellence at every customer touch point
· Recognise how to stay ahead of the competition
· Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude, even in challenging situations
· Achieve more repeat business and recommendations through gaining positive social media coverage
When a company puts 50% of their staff through a Welcome to Excellence training course they are eligible for corporate status. The company will receive a charter certificate and window sticker for display.