The Fife Food Network, with the support of Fife Council's Market Development Programme, is planning to co-ordinate business learning journeys to the Speciality & Fine Food Fair (incorporating the Speciality Chocolate Fair) in London at the start of September this year. This will link with Scotland Food & Drink's Pavilion and business support presence at this event.
Online registration to attend is free for trade visitors (with a £20 on the door fee for people who don't book online in advance).
Fife Food Network members, and other eligible Fife-based food and tourism businesses, will be offered (subject to availability) a contribution towards travel and/or accommodation costs to help business owners and their staff visit this event.
Speciality & Fine Food Fair is the leading UK trade event that exclusively targets food and drink buyers from the speciality and artisan food industry.
The event includes:
• Fine Food Live - demonstration kitchen
• 1-to-1 Business Advice
• Speciality Chocolate Fair
• Small Producer's Village
• Small Business Forum
• Great Taste 2015 - be the first to see and taste the prestigious great taste award winners.
• Speciality Chocolate Live - demonstration theatre
• Grocery Accelerator - six new, ambitious food and drink businesses will be discovered and invested in
We are hoping that a visit to this food and drink industry event will help:
• inspire local businesses - by giving them new ideas
• allow local businesses to assess whether this is an event they would like to trade at in the future - either on their own or as a collective
• provide new business contacts for the future
Funding of up to £200 per business will be offered towards travel and/or accommodation costs as part of our network partnership with Fife Council Economic Development.
For more information - or to register your interest in taking part, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged with: Food FairFife Food NetworkMarket Development Programme