Last year a record number of Scottish businesses, of all shapes and sizes, started thinking globally and branched out overseas.
Whether you’re just starting out, dipping your toe in new markets or already growing your business abroad, the Smart Exporter programme will help you make the most of international business opportunities in your particular sector.
Smart Exporter provides a wide range of tailored support to help you take advantage of a world of new opportunities.
• Practical online tools, including a free export business assessment and step-by-step guide to prepare to export
• Free one-to-one advice from our Smart Exporter Advisers
• Local international strategy workshops
• Guides to ‘doing business’ in key international markets
• Access to local contacts via our 30 global offices
• Help to understand export documentation, taxes, finance and logistics
• Market insights, guides, country profiles and sector briefings
Register for Smart Exporter and you could get FREE international research from a dedicated researcher, tailored to your requirements as well as receive a free e-book of “SuperBusiness: How I started SuperJam from my Gran’s kitchen” by Fraser Doherty.
To register simply complete the registration form at www.sdi.co.uk/campaigns/smartexp.aspx and then follow the instructions on how to get your free research and e-book.