Fife Job Contract (FJC) – Funding to Support Unemployed Youths and Adults
Opportunities Fife, on behalf of Fife Council are looking to provide funding and support for unemployed youth and adults in Fife through working with employers and partners to create additional opportunities. Funding is in the region of £2M and will run from November 2014 to March 2017.
There is a range of criteria that must be met for both potential candidates and employers – for example:
• Clients must be unemployed or at risk of not achieving a positive destination and not on the DWP Work Programme.
• Jobs should be additional.
• Jobs should be sustainable following funded period.
• Funding will be reimbursed at up to £NMW/hr per typical 25 - 36 hr week.
• All employers requesting funding must complete and submit a FJC Business Case Template for approval prior to any appointment.
• Clients must have an action/sustainability plan to support gaining and sustaining employment.
In the first instance, all initial enquiries should be made to:
Grant Leaburn – FJC Programme Manager
Lead Officer, Employability & Skills
Tel: 03451 55 55 55 ext 406723