Scottish broadcaster and radio presenter Grant Stott has been announced as the host of the 2017 Fife Business Awards - with the closing date for award category applications extended.
Thank you to everyone who has submitted an application for the 2017 Awards. The response has been great: so much so that we want to give more of you an opportunity to put your organisation forward for one of the prestigious awards and we are extending the deadline to Noon on Friday 4th November.
Organised by Fife Chamber of Commerce, the Fife Business Awards celebrate the wealth and diversity of successful business across the region, with applications judged across 11 award categories – each designed to be inclusive and to recognise the outstanding efforts of the business community in Fife.
The broad range of award categories includes:-
• Most Enterprising Start-up Company - sponsored by Ten 47 Ltd
• Best Performing Business (Under 50 Employees) - sponsored by Condies CA
• Best Performing Business (Over 50 Employees) - sponsored by Thomson Cooper
• Developing the Young Workforce - sponsored by Highland Reserve Forces & Cadets Association
• Excellence in People Development - sponsored by Sign Plus
• Success Through Sustainability - sponsorship still available!
• Excellence in Tourism - sponsored by Forth Ports
• Success Through Export - sponsored by Diageo
• Excellence in Customer Services - sponsored by Ingenico Group
• Success Through Innovation - sponsored by EQ Accountants LLP
• Excellence in Food & Drink - sponsored by Thorntons Law
For further information about the Fife Business Awards, please visit: www.fifechamber.co.uk/fife-business-awards