Resilience stands out as the defining characteristic as the Fife Business Awards 2022 winners are revealed
The 2022 Fife Business Award winners were announced at a spectacular award ceremony at the Old Course Hotel, St Andrews on Friday, 27th May.
Four hundred people were present at the ceremony, which was the culmination of a process that began in June 2021.
Twenty-four companies were selected as finalists after the first stage of judging and the winners in each category were selected after an interview with a panel of judges.
Commenting on the results, Alan Mitchell, Chief Executive of Fife Chamber of Commerce, said:
“I know that I speak for the Principal Sponsors Blackadders and Henderson Loggie, and everyone else involved in the Awards, when I say that we heard many inspiring stories, perhaps more than in previous years because the successes we heard about were achieved when the business landscape was dominated by COVID-19. It speaks volumes for the Fife business community that it can achieve so much success during the most challenging times that most of us can remember.
“Ambition, expertise, passion, great business plans and talent are always to the fore during the Fife Business Awards but what stood out most this year was the resilience of companies in the face of COVID-19. Whatever challenges it put in front of them, they found a way through. No matter how tough things got, they did not give up. That is why they should all be proud of their awards and why we should be as well, and confident that Fife’s businesses will always find a way to succeed.”
The 2022 Fife Business Award Winners are:
- Creativity and Innovation: Donaldson Group
- Customer Service: Wellwood Communications
- Digital Transformation: Jessop Jewellers
- Large Business: Smith Anderson
- School Partnership: TechnipFMC
- Community Partnership: Donaldson Group
- Small & Medium Business: United Industrial Supplies
- Sustainability: Diageo
- Training & Development: Fairmont St Andrews
- Wellbeing: Kingdom Housing Association
- Marketing: Donaldson Group
- Young Business: The Fix Fife
- Outstanding Business: Keela
- Inspiration Awards: United Industrial Supplies, Breathe Easy Fife and Bad Gal Boocha