Wait no longer, the Fife Business Awards 2018 enteries are now open with entrants having until Friday 27th October 2017 to submit their applications.
Celebrating the fantastic spectrum of business successes across Fife, the awards have grown significantly in recent years, with a record number of applicants applying last year.
Previous winners have experienced strong benefits from being recognised as one of Fife’s premier businesses.
The awards are open to businesses small and large from all sectors, providing that they operate in Fife. The broad range of award categories includes:
- Most Enterprising Start-up Company
- Best Performing Business (over 50 employees)
- Best Performing Business (under 50 employees)
- Developing the Young Workforce
- Excellence in Food and Drink
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Excellence in People Development
- Excellence in Tourism
- Success through Innovation
- Success through Sustainability
- Success Through UK and International Trade
The award categories are open for applications until Friday 27th October 2017, and the winners will be announced at a glittering Awards Ceremony on Friday 23rd March 2018 where Grant Stott and Edward Reid will be reprising their MC and entertainment roles.
For further information about the Fife Business Awards, please visit: www.fifechamber.co.uk/fife-business-awards
Category sponsorship opportunities are still available so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details