Fife Business Awards which recognise excellence and celebrate the most successful and forward-thinking businesses and not-for-profit organisations in Fife, are now seeking nominations for 2019.
The awards are open to organisations of all types and all sizes, and from across all sectors of trade, commerce, and not-for-profit.For 2019 there are new and revised categories to reflect the broad range of businesses and not-for-profit organisations operating in Fife, and to reflect their contribution to the Fife economy, and wider society. Whatever your size, whatever your success, we have a category for you.
The awards are open to businesses small and large from all sectors, providing that they operate in Fife. The broad range of award categories includes:
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Performing Business with under 10 employees
- Best Performing Business with 10 - 50 employees
- Best Performing Business (Over 50 Employees)
- Best School Partnership
- Excellence in Community Engagement
- Excellence in Creativity and Innovation
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Excellence in People Development (up to 20 employees)
- Excellence in People Development (over 20 employees)
- Greenest Business
For further information about the Fife Business Awards, please visit: www.fifechamber.co.uk/fife-business-awards