What is the Collaboration Prize?
The CDS Collaboration Prize is an amazing opportunity to transform your business by considering collaboration as a way to market, innovate and tender.
Pitch us your idea for a new collaborative venture and up to three entrants will win:
• £5,000 in cash to implement your idea
• Support from experts at CDS
• Up to £5,000 consultancy
The prize opens for entries on 1st October 2014 and runs until 28th November 2014.
Who can apply for the Collaboration Prize?
Everyone who is willing and able to form a co-operative consortium. Whether you’re a company with just one member of staff or a large corporation with thousands of employees, the Collaboration Prize is open to all Scottish-based businesses from any sector. As long as you’re not legally constituted as a consortium co-operative prior to 1st August 2014, we encourage you to enter.
Our judging panel – made up of experts from Co-operative Development Scotland, the Scottish Council for Development and Industry (SCDI), Supplier Development Programme and Business Gateway – will be selecting up to three winners, one in each of the following categories:-
• Marketing – Companies demonstrating the efficient use of resources and enhancing the competitiveness of business through joint marketing.
• Tendering - Companies considering tendering with other businesses to secure contracts they couldn’t alone and to share the burden often associated with the tendering process
• Innovating - Companies developing collaborations that deliver innovation - research and development, new products and services, new ways of doing things and fresh ideas.
We’re very grateful to our Collaboration Prize 2014 partners: the Scottish Council for Development and Industry, the Supplier Development Programme, Business Gateway, Scottish Enterprise and Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
For further information click here
Call us now on 01592 858333