Multi Sector Market Visit to Spain 11 – 15 November 2018
Scottish Development International (SDI) is organising a multi sector market visit to Madrid and Barcelona in November and registrations are now opened.
- entry route to Latin America
- size of the market
- English accepted as a business language
- familiarity with British products and openness to them
- proximity and availability of flights, including low cost airlines
- Connect with experts and professionals on the ground, like SDI market specialists, business associations, Department for International Trade, local businesses, accountants, solicitors.
- Provide market research to support delegates to set up one to one meetings with potential agents, distributors, clients, buyers, partners while in market.
- Export training prior to the visit to make sure all delegates are market ready and understand the culture, finance, route to market options.
- Financial funding for 50% flights and accommodation (up to £200) for eligible companies.
Companies are responsible for booking own flights and accommodation. SDI will suggest flights and hotels so the delegation can travel as a group and stay in the same location.
- Madrid: Technology and Engineering, Life Sciences, Renewables, Fin Tech (pharma services, digital health, smart grid, data, smart cities)
- Barcelona: Technology and Engineering, Life Sciences, Creative Programme (subject to change)
- Arrive in Madrid
- Informal welcome dinner
- Market briefing session
- One to one company meetings
- Networking reception
- Site visit or one to one company meetings
- Travel to Barcelona by train
- Barcelona welcome and market briefing
- Site visit or one to one company meetings or Smart City Expo
Site visit or one to one company meetings or Smart City Expo