What is the Market Development Programme?
Exhibitions are the ideal way to market your goods and services and raise your company's profile. With this in mind, the Market Development Programme has been developed by the Economic Development Team at Fife Council to help businesses participate or visit exhibitions in a wide range of industry sectors.
What is the benefit of participating in a group stand?
Through the Market Development Programme, we organise group stands at major national and international events. Together with other Fife Companies you will receive a range of support services from advice and information to customised training. Benefits of participating in exhibitions together include
- Fife Council will project manage leaving you to focus on your immediate business
- You can benefit from workshops which focus on everything from pre-event planning to post show evaluation
- You will receive both loacl and national PR support
Are there grants available?
For Fife businesses who want to exhibit at trade exhibitions or participate in overseas trade missions, there are grants available if all criteria is met. So if you attend any exhibitions outside of Fife you may be able to claim up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum £2,000.
Contact the Business Gateway Fife for funding support information on 01592 858333
Does the Market Development Programme include international exhibitions?
Yes, if you are looking to expand your company internationally, exhibitions could be the perfect opportunity to secure your next big contract. Along with oither agencies we will work closely with you to provide advice and support that will help you succeed in the global marketplace.
What exhibitions can I attend?
In addition to overseas exhibitions and trade missions, the programme covers UK exhibitions such as those listed below.
Southern Manufacturing - 6-8 Feb 2018
The UK’s largest regional manufacturing technology, electronics and subcontracting exhibition.
Subsea Expo - 7-9 Feb 2018
Europe’s largest annual exhibition and conference, brings together the leading industry operators, contractors and professionals in the subsea oil and gas arena.
Packaging Innovations 2018, 28 February - 1st March 2018, NEC Birmingham
As the UK's largest annual event for the whole packaging supply chain the show provides a time efficient way for buyers in major brands and retailers to find new suppliers, discover new products & services, see the latest industry trends & developments, get hands-on with a wide range of products and strengthen relationships with existing suppliers under one roof.
Why visit Packaging Innovations
- The UK's largest and most diverse packaging event, covering all products, services and solutions
- Save time sourcing bespoke solutions for every stage of your packaging process, with 350 suppliers under one roof
- See, feel, and use the products up close, and discuss their attributes in detail with their manufacturers face-to-face before you make a decision
- Discover the latest hot trends and opportunities with FREE access to a CPD accredited seminar programme, featuring speakers from leading brands and industry thought leaders
- Networking opportunities that put you in front of key decision makers, thought leaders, and global innovators
- Be inspired by the newest innovations, with 100s of product launches every year!
- See it, like it, buy it! Make orders and cut deals on-site at this fully transactional show
- Take part in educational and entertaining show features that will bring the packaging industry to life and make you approach your packaging like never before.
- Innovation, Innovation, Innovation! Identify and make potential partnerships to progress, commercialise and capitalise on the latest ideas
Why visit Multimodal;
Find your next freight solution at Multimodal and test and compare the alternatives in one place at the industry's only dedicated event.
Meet and network with market leading exhibitors from across the transport and logistics industry.
Explore the latest trends and source new ideas and across the programme of seminars and features.
Whatever your role, whether you're a retailer, manufacturer or import/exporter, you will find suppliers from across the market to solve your complex transport and logistics requirements
Free to attend seminars, exhibition and networking evening