Fife Council's Market Development Programme (MDP) can help your business participate or visit exhibitions in a wide range of industry sectors. Subject to interest, they can also organise Learning Journeys and Best Practice visits to key companies across the UK.
They organise group stands and visits to major UK and international exhibitions and conferences, including providing a range of support services from advice and information to customised training programmes.
Support funding may be available for businesses looking to attend exhibitions outside Fife as well as internationally.
Details of some upcoming events can also be found below:-
- The UK's largest and most diverse packaging event, covering all products, services and solutions
- Save time sourcing bespoke solutions for every stage of your packaging process, with 350 suppliers under one roof
- See, feel, and use the products up close, and discuss their attributes in detail with their manufacturers face-to-face before you make a decision
- Discover the latest hot trends and opportunities with FREE access to a CPD accredited seminar programme, featuring speakers from leading brands and industry thought leaders
- Networking opportunities that put you in front of key decision makers, thought leaders, and global innovators
- Be inspired by the newest innovations, with 100s of product launches every year!
- See it, like it, buy it! Make orders and cut deals on-site at this fully transactional show
- Take part in educational and entertaining show features that will bring the packaging industry to life and make you approach your packaging like never before.
- Innovation, Innovation, Innovation! Identify and make potential partnerships to progress, commercialise and capitalise on the latest ideas
- Find your next freight solution at Multimodal and test and compare the alternatives in one place at the industry's only dedicated event.
- Meet and network with market leading exhibitors from across the transport and logistics industry.
- Explore the latest trends and source new ideas and across the programme of seminars and features.
- Whatever your role, whether you're a retailer, manufacturer or import/exporter, you will find suppliers from across the market to solve your complex transport and logistics requirements
- Free to attend seminars, exhibition and networking evening
Working alongside Fife Chamber of Commerce and through our dedicated Business Gateway Services, we can provide business support solutions to assist businesses take their first steps into UK and International markets or increase their market share, provide market intelligence and export training as well as advice on getting goods to market.
To find out more about attending UK and international exhibitions, contact:
Dot Smith, Economic Development
03451 55 55 55, ext 492175