Category: FinanceNew Courses
As many businesses grow the owner or original partners have used the same financial management systems and tools as they were doing when they started out meaning that although the business grows, they have outgrown their financial management governance and controls. If the financial management is not developed to meet the aspirations of the business the risk to poor cash management, inefficient asset management, reduced profitability and poor reporting of financial results are the outcomes.
The aim of the session is to provide the business owner with the understanding of how to change the financial process and management to deliver improved cash flow and profit.
As a result of this session, delegates will be able to:
1. Improve decision making which affects financial performance
2. Have better cash flow management
3. Using financial management to increase revenues and profits
4. Develop better budgets and deliver more accurate forecasting and costing
5. Improving reporting and financial communication
6. Identifying financial risks and issues