Category: Selling Online
This webinar aims to enable you to set up and manage an effective online trading presence.
The webinar will examine:
- e-commerce opportunities for your business
- selecting products to sell online
- what product catalogues and shopping carts are available
- appropriate payment options
- the importance of usability and search engine optimisation
- processes for order management and fulfilment
- distance selling regulations
- good practice in data security
- website performance measures
- selecting suppliers
By the end of the workshop you will be able to draw up a detailed action plan to set up your online trading presence.
Please note: A link and any further information you require to access the webinar will be included in your booking confirmation email. Please log on in plenty of time to enter your details at the start of the session.