Category: MarketingNew Courses
This enlightening workshop will show you how to present your video content professionally and how you already have the tools in your hands – literally!
Many organisations simply don’t have the budget for professional video production. However, thanks to huge leaps in consumer technology, producing basic video content for business in house using your smartphone and free video software is now a reality.
In this half-day workshop a broadcast industry professional will share his industry’s secrets on how to produce great quality video content using your smartphone and editing software with minimal additional investment. You can take part in a recorded interview and then watch as the piece is edited live. With these skills you can create your own content in the future.
First we’ll show you how not to do it and then we’ll share easy to practice industry standards which will make your video content stand out. This workshop will teach you the skills needed to produce basic but professional video.
What you will learn in this workshop:
• What type of project can be delivered using just a smartphone and basic editing
• Pre-production planning to ensure you deliver the right message.
• Most effective ways to tell your story.
• Common pitfalls in video production.
• Basic interviewing skills.
• Best practice in framing, lighting, audio.
• Basic additional kit advice for less than £50 investment.
• Shooting for a better edit.
• Basic editing principles.
Please note: A link and any further information you require to access the webinar will be included in your booking confirmation email. Please log on in plenty of time to enter your details at the start of the session.