During this exciting event, which Business Gateway Fife is running in partnership with Acorn 3D Printing, we will explore different facets of rapid prototyping with 3D printing, which will give you a real insight into what they can (and cannot) be used for.
We will specifically look at:-
• What 3D Printing can and cannot be used for
• The various types of 3D printing
• The software that can help you realise your ideas
• The different types of materials
• The different types of 3D printers and the pros and cons of each
• Case studies – examples of companies that are successfully using 3D printing
• Constructing objects using rafts and supports
• Jargon explained
We will also have a live demonstration of a 3D print in action. Places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.