Tuesday, 8 February 2022 - 1:30pm to 4:00pm
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have seen many changes to our working lives and a significant portion of the workforce moving their desks from the office to the living room. The shift to remote working has seen many employers faced with the challenge of on-boarding new members of staff remotely rather than in person. The induction of a new recruit, particularly of a young person moving into their first job, can make or break their experience with the organisation.
DYW has developed an interactive webinar in response to this challenge to provide employers recruiting young people with practical guidance on what to include in an effective remote on-boarding process.
This session is delivered by our expert trainer Bryan Leslie. Bryan is an experienced Business Trainer, Coach and Consultant. Bryan designs and delivers training courses for the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, is an accredited coach and trainer, and qualified in DISC personality and PIAV personal motivator profiling. His main areas of expertise are:
- Building confidence to take the action that is needed to grow and develop yourself and your business.
- Growing leadership and management skills throughout organisations.
- Facilitating behavioural change through high impact training.
- Project and programme management.
- Developing high performance teams.
- Understanding key financial concepts relevant to your role in the organisation.