Tuesday, 16 November 2021 - 9:00am to 4:00pm
This course provides an in-depth look at export processes and requirements, giving delegates a more-detailed view of the exporting processes. Commencing with the initial enquiry, moving through the contractual and legislative requirements, and concluding with securing payment, this course delivers an end-to-end guide to exporting.
Workshop programme in detail:
• Establishing the contract and the importance of Incoterms® - and what has changed in Incoterms ® 2020
• Export Licences – rules and obligations
• Understanding Commodity Codes and how to find them
• Making an export declaration
• Duty and Customs Procedures with Economic Impact
• Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status
• The Rules of Origin and the use of Certificates of Origin
• Preparing a Commercial Invoice include and other relevant documents
• Understanding VAT and INTRASTAT
• Getting paid using a Letter of Credit
All courses are funded by the Fife Economy Partnership in Partnership with Fife Chamber of Commerce therefore places FREE but are limited to one person per company. Numbers are limited and on a first come first served basis. Please contact Morag Durie to book this course at firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited to 1 person per company. This course will be delivered online via Microsoft Teams, you will need a PC with camera and microphone.
This event is part of a Programme of Workshops and Training being delivered as part of the Fife Economy Partnership in conjunction with Fife Council Economic Development, Fife Chamber of Commerce, Business Gateway Fife and Scottish Development International to support businesses accessing new markets.
Although this event is free to attend, an administrative fee of £10 will be applied when you cancel your booking three or less days prior to the event.