Thursday, 28 May 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Lunch and Learn – Preparing your business to enter the German market
Germany is Scotland’s 4th largest export market. Scottish exports of goods and services (excluding oil and gas) to Germany were estimated to be worth £2,485 million in 2018.
This webinar will be delivered in partnership with Edinburgh Chambers of Commerce and is open to all Scottish companies looking to learn more about the German market.
The webinar will feature:
• General overview of the German market
• Current business environment
• Key considerations – Market research, translation, product suitability
• Q&A session
On the day your will hear from:
• Mayan Grace, Head of projects at Edinburgh Chambers of Commerce
• Johannes Augustin, Head of Central European Region at Scottish Development International (SDI)
• Chris McGinty, Global Scot and Co-founder of Kreis Consulting
To book please click here