Additional funding for the Small Business Covid Grant scheme has been secured, so further applications can be considered, while funding allows.
If you run a small business in one of Fife’s Town Centres…..you can apply for a £100 grant to help with the cost of Covid-19 public health measures.
Applications are invited from businesses located in one of the defined Town Centre Areas in Fife - click on the links below to see the town centre boundaries to see if you are eligible:
What is being funded?
Grants can reimburse costs already incurred. Eligible Expenditure can include:
- PPE, such as face masks, visors, gloves for use by staff or customers
- Hand sanitiser & sanitiser dispensing units
- Protective screens installed at cash-desks and other public interface areas.
- internal signage related to public safety.
- other items may be considered eligible at the discretion of Fife Council
Who can apply?
Small Businesses only. To be eligible for consideration, the applicant business must:
- Operate from business premises that are accessed by the public
- Have no more than three business outlets in a business chain
- Have no more than 5 FTE employees per business outlet.
How do I apply?
When Can I apply?
From August 18th 2020, subject to availability.
Need any help?
Anyone needing further help or advice can get in touch with Business Gateway Fife on 01592 858333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small Business Covid Safety Grant is operated by Business Gateway Fife on behalf of Fife Council, made possible by an award from the Scottish Government/ Scotlands Towns Partnership Towns and BIDs Resilience & Recovery Fund.