ScotFest is one of Scotland's biggest music festivals and will be making its debut at the Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh on 6th & 7th July 2018.
The 2-day music festival event has attracted world famous artists such as Boyzone, East17, B*Witched, Liberty X as well as local bands.
With capacity for 35,000 each day, the event will include a fairground, kids zone, camping, food zone and retail village so will be family friendly and target a captive audience or 30+ with families.
If this is the ideal audience for your business, there are sponsorship opportunities arising of which, include Main Sponsor and Corporate Hospitality.
- Stage advertising - along the skirt of the stage, audio drops and back centre of the stage. Also on all point of sale materials
- Named sponsor on all radio, TV and press advertising. Sponsor name on merchandised shirts
- Hospitality area - with your own 9m x 3m pergola and private garden. Private bar (with bar person) and food package. Up to 30 weekend hospitality tickets.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
- Main Entrance - banners and advertising around the entrance and barrier fencing leading to it, everyone will enter the venue this way
- Hospitality Entrance - entrance will be named after the sponsor and banners around the entrance
- Kids Zone NSPCC - Kids Zone will be names after the sponsor with banners and advertising placed around the area
- Retail pitches
- 16m x 5m £3000
- 8m x 4m £1225
- 3m x 3m £350
There is also a Corporate Hospitality option on offer.
To find out more about these opportunities, visit www.scotfestuk.com or for other ways to help market your business, why not check out our upcoming marketing workshops.