ScotFest is one of Scotland's biggest music festivals and will be making its debut at the Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh on 6th & 7th July 2018.
The 2-day music festival event has attracted world famous artists such as Boyzone, East17, B*Witched, Liberty X as well as local bands.
With capacity for 35,000 each day, the event will include a fairground, kids zone, camping, food zone and retail village so will be family friendly and target a captive audience or 30+ with families.
If this is the ideal audience for your business, there are sponsorship opportunities arising of which, include Main Sponsor and Corporate Hospitality.
- Stage advertising - along the skirt of the stage, audio drops and back centre of the stage. Also on all point of sale materials
- Named sponsor on all radio, TV and press advertising. Sponsor name on merchandised shirts
- Hospitality area - with your own 9m x 3m pergola and private garden. Private bar (with bar person) and food package. Up to 30 weekend hospitality tickets.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
- Main Entrance - banners and advertising around the entrance and barrier fencing leading to it, everyone will enter the venue this way
- Hospitality Entrance - entrance will be named after the sponsor and banners around the entrance
- Kids Zone NSPCC - Kids Zone will be names after the sponsor with banners and advertising placed around the area
- Retail pitches
- 16m x 5m £3000
- 8m x 4m £1225
- 3m x 3m £350
There is also a Corporate Hospitality option on offer.