Allan Crow, Fife Free Press Editor added “The Fife Free Press is delighted to be media partner of the Fife Business Awards. It's a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the successful and innovative businesses at the very heart of the Kingdom's economy.''
The Adamson won the Most Enterprising Start-Up Award previously, Managing Director Julie Lewis said “The team were delighted to have received the award. We thought it was a great thing to enter in to, and originally we were just pleased to be nominated.” The Adamson is housed in the old St Andrews town Post Office. “Key to success is staff engagement and pride in the company. We believe in developing our people through in-house training.’’
Businesses of all sizes and sectors will be invited to submit applications to one or more categories.
The Award categories for the forthcoming Fife Business Awards are:-
• Workforce for the Future – Sponsored by National Oilwell Varco
• Best Education & Business Partnership – Sponsored by Culture of Enterprise
• Success through Sustainability – Sponsored by Green Business Fife
• Most Enterprising Start-up Company – Sponsored by Business Gateway Fife
• Tourism Award – Sponsored by Forth Ports Limited
• Best Performing Business (Under 50 Employees) – Sponsored by Condies
• Best Performing Business (Over 50 Employees) – FMC Technologies
• Create in Fife – Fife Cultural Trust
• Exporting Achievement of the Year - Sponsorship still available
• Excellence in Customer Services – Sponsorship Still Available
• Success through Innovation – Sponsorship Still Available
Applications will be available to download from the Fife Chamber of Commerce website www.fifechamber.co.uk
The Awards will take place on Thursday 19th March 2015 at Rothes Halls, Glenrothes and guests will be welcomed with a drinks reception followed by the Awards dinner which will be hosted by Fred MacAulay. Fred commented ““Fife Business Awards always highlight the great successes in the region. Competition is always tough, but thankfully for me as host, the audience isn't!”
Fife Chamber of Commerce would like to take this opportunity thank the various sponsors who, without their support this event would not be possible. To discuss any sponsorship and advertising opportunities available please contact email@example.com or telephone 0141 887 6181.
10 Good Reasons to Enter
The benefits of entering The Fife Business Awards extend far beyond picking up one of the prestigious trophies in March:
1. The positive publicity and recognition gained across Fife.
2. The visibility of the achievements of finalists and winners is greatly enhanced before a wide audience of customers and potential customers, suppliers, partners and the business community generally.
3. It is an opportunity to impress potential investors.
4. Reaching the finalist stage is a commendable achievement as the entries have been subject to a rigorous judging process.
5. Acknowledge the contribution and achievements of your staff and boost morale.
6. Finalist and winners become strongly aligned and associated with the key principles of the Awards - business success, innovation etc.
7. PR Opportunities: winners and finalists will be profiled within local press by Media Sponsor.
8. Finalist companies will receive extensive profile at the gala dinner on 15th March 2014.
9. Opportunity to network with over 250 local business people at the Awards dinner.
10. Extended post awards opportunities with winners being showcased on the Fife Chamber of Commerce website