This Fife Council fund can help support and encourage small companies in Fife to invest and grow their business.
Businesses must be able to demonstrate sales growth and increased employability through engagement with Business Gateway Fife. The fund amount is up to 50% or £5,000 - whichever is less and a mixture of grants and repayable grants are available.
Who can apply?
The specific sectors that are primarily supported by Fife Council funds are:-
- Food, drink and agribusiness
- Electronics, IT and software
- Engineering (including links to key markets (e.g.) energy, renewables, oil and gas, marine technology, precision engineering and medical devices)
- Financial services
- Tourism and specialist traders
- Creative industries (including games and software)
- Environmental industries
- Town Centres (currently aligned to wider Council strategy)
There are many ways the fund can be used including:
- Plant and machinery
- Property improvements
- Product development
- Process improvements
- Market development
To find out more and to discuss your project, contact us now on 01592 858333 or email email@example.com